Soapstone Whiskey Stones
These extra large whiskey stones will help you celebrate the completion of your geology thesis in style – with your favorite whiskey, chilled to perfection by metamorphic rocks! Perfectly sized to fit a lowball glass, these whiskey stones are made of soapstone, which has a specific heat of .98 J/gK and a density of 2.956 g/cm3 – which is to say, that they'll cool your bourbon, scotch or rye to the perfect 50-60ºF without imparting any freezer flavors or absorbing any of your drink.
Just freeze them like ice cubes, and put them in your drink to keep it cool, not watery, for the perfect sip.
Directions for Use
- Wash the stones in warm water and dry completely.
- Return stones to the box and place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Place a stone in your favorite lowball whiskey glass.
- Pour your drink over the stones and wait 5 minutes.
- Enjoy sipping your drink without worrying about dilution!
Why Whiskey Stones?
Whiskey stones will cool your drink to the perfect temperature to enjoy all the flavors, won't melt and dilute your drink, and won't absorb any of that fancy whiskey!
Each extra large stone is a 4 cm (1.6 inch) cube
Set of two stones in a kraft box